Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Mother's Day from The Fashion Safari

It's the Little Things that Matter Most of All....
Mom passed away several years ago and I miss her dearly. If I could turn back time and have one more day to spend with her, I would probably start by thanking her for all the sacrifices thamothers dayt she made for me in her life. She wasn't always perfect but she did the best she could. I would tell her how much I love her. I would make her day as relaxing as possible and just take the time to be with her. I would ask her to tell me more about her childhood memories. I would put aside my own wants and needs for just one day and thank God that she was still a part of my life. It would be just that simple....if I could go back.
Rose Shapiro
 
Mother's Day is all about the love....
Whether she's still here on this magical earth....
or whether she's gone....
her love still resides in our hearts and minds.
Either way...
It's all about the love.
Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Mother's Day this Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment